Do you love Christ enough to proclaim it in permanent ink? Our guest today, Mike Lewandowski, joins us to share about his ministry in a tattoo parlor. He and his family currently live in Florida, and he works as a tattoo artist, showing the love of God to each customer.
Although Mike grew up in a rough and broken home, God captured his heart and brought him to a better knowledge of His goodness. Over the last decade, he has worked in ministry through his business and through time in the 10-40 window. Mike shares about lessons God has shown him over the years, emphasizing the idea that wherever he is will be his mission field. With a humble heart and love for God, he tells his story of hope and redemption, of how good God is, and of God’s great plans for us.
What we talked about
- [00:25] – Updates and News
- [03:14] – Introduction
- [03:57] – Showing love in ink
- [05:44] – How often do you pray with customers?
- [06:29] – Church plants and tattoo parlors
- [07:36] – Captured by the greatness of God
- [10:05] – The power of knowing God is there
- [12:23] – Key relationships and walking with the Lord
- [14:50] – The process of keeping priorities
- [16:52] – Meaningful verse
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah [29:11]
And Jesus came and said to them, ‘All authority in heaven and on Earth has been given to me. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew [28:18]-20
- [18:11] – Doing Ministry Well and iTunes reviews
- [20:49] – Foundation of approaching ministry
- [23:13] – The Commands of Christ
- [24:42] – Living life for the Kingdom of God
- [25:43] – God’s work through times of difficulty
- [27:34] – Will God lead you back to the 10-40 window?
Resources & Contact Info
A tweet would be AMAZING!
- Audio Editing: Geoff Butterworth
- Show Notes: Gabby Oechsle