Hi, and welcome to Engaging Missions!
I’m Bryan Entzminger.
I love God, missionaries, and podcasting!
I serve people who desperately want to see the Kingdom of God active on earth as it is in heaven. By sharing stories and resources from missionaries, ministry leaders, and church planters I highlight what God is doing on the Earth, encourage the body of Christ at large, and provide valuable resources.
I have interviewed over 150 missionaries, church planters, and ministry leaders. I’m a lay leader in a (somewhat) traditional local church body and a full-time logistics analyst at a large company.
Oh, and I have a Skype account…and I’m not afraid to use it.
When I’m not busy recording and sharing stories, writing copy, helping other ministry podcasters get started, or improving and maintaining websites, I can be found:
- Chasing my amazing wife and two children around the kitchen (it’s a real game we play).
- Reading or listening to other podcasts.
- Researching new tools or programs.
- Listening to or playing music.
- Watching people’s eyes glaze over when I use analyst terms like “statistical mode” or “frequency of occurrence.” You know, the kinds of things you probably made fun of geeks like me for doing back in high school. I wear my geek badge proudly.
If you’re dying to know more about me, here are 6 things you may not know.
- I was 34 when I met my wife and 35 when we were married 10 months later.
- I was such a winner, we met on eHarmony.
- I went through over 1,000 failed matches to find her. (Talk about a finding a TREASURE!)
- I grew up in North Dakota, went to college in Missouri, and have lived in Tennessee longer than I lived in North Dakota.
- It’s been WAY too long since my last short-term missions trip.
- I don’t feel called to full-time missions. But I would LOVE to do this full-time.
Like my guests (and you), I have a story. I've shared more about that here:
Start going deeper with me right this second by opting in to my email newsletter. May God richly bless you in every way!
Meet the Team
Audio EditorGeoff is a songwriter, worship leader, music teacher and audio engineer. He owns Sound Paradigm Studio and edits the Engaging Missions Show for publishing. He’s also heavily involved with his local church, and is part of Paradigm Worship International, a touring worship band. Geoff and his wife Breanna were guests on the Engaging Missions Show after a missions trip to Latvia.
WriterGabby is a full-time college student who enjoys writing. She writes engaging headlines, captures insightful quotes and resources, and writes the show notes. Because of what she does, we’re able to consistently publish show notes that are valuable even when people don’t have time to listen to the entire show. Gabby was a guest on the Engaging Missions Show after a missions trip to Africa.