Today on Engaging Missions, our guest tells us about the many hats she’s worn in ministry over the last few years. Her name is Renee Treeyanon, and she has done everything from accounting, to administration, to helping with a television show! Her continual ability to learn and her flexibility are evident as she shares about her different positions in mission work.
Not only does she discuss her unique jobs, but she also points out the importance of remembering those who have been transformed by the Gospel whenever times are difficult. She also touches on current events with her ministry and some exciting things coming in the future!
Want to listen to the Bible on the go? Download for free by trying out Audible.com (and help support the show)!
What we talked about
- [00:33] – Episode summary
- [01:41] – Introduction
- [02:36] – Compelled by a vision
- [05:08] – You’re not done yet
- [07:32] – Changes over the years
- [10:15] – How pioneering transforms daily life
- [12:25] – Meaningful verse
‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. (Jeremiah 33, verse 3)
- [13:33] – Learning to wear the many hats of ministry
- [19:50] – Foundational Missions Leadership Moment
- [23:48] – Current ministry and church planting
- [29:35] – How do you approach planting a church?
- [31:00] – What gets you through difficult times?
- [35:24] – Exciting changes in the future
- [40:58] – Marketplace matters
- [43:14] – Surrounded by the nations
- [44:36] – Internet and book resources
- [46:29] – Parting advice and contact info
A tweet would be AMAZING!
FeedbackIf you'd have any comments or questions, you can always leave a comment in the show notes, leave a voicemail with SpeakPipe, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”