How to Involve Children in Bringing Good News to the WorldEpisode 146 - The Coopers
Troy and Rachel discuss how their children participate in spreading the Gospel. Malachi, one of their sons, talks about times when he told others about Jesus through the Bridge and Three Circles methods. This episode is a great reminder of how valuable kids are to the Kingdom as well as how to better train and equip them to share the Gospel.
What we talked about
- 00:29 – Episode summary
- 01:16 – Introduction
- 01:49 – Letting kids take part in ministry
- 04:31 – Being a magnet for conversation
- 06:42 – When should kids start in ministry?
- 13:20 – How the “bridge method” explains the Gospel
- 14:18 – Praying for wholehearted devotion to Jesus
- 18:00 – Missionary Updates
- 21:32 – Integrating family and ministry
- 27:01 – Sharing the Gospel at the skate park
- 33:07 – Training children in missions
- 35:42 – Living out what you teach
- 36:22 – The vision for the family
- 41:04 – Habits to help make disciples
And Jesus came and said to them, ‘All authority in Heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age. (Matthew 28, vs. 18-20)
Resources & Contact Info
- Website: CoopersOnAMissions.com
The 3 Circles (Malachi)
Additional Resources & Updates:
A tweet would be AMAZING!
— Bryan Entzminger (@engagingmission) June 29, 2016
More about Children in Ministry
This is part of a special miniseries on involving children in ministry. Check out the links below for more information about resources, ministries, and how some families are able to involve children of all ages in hands-on ministry.
- How to Create a World Changing Legacy of Love, with Sean and Maayan Steckbeck – EM148
- Kids in Ministry: How to Share the Good News Simply, with Tim, Lydia, and Caleb – EM147
- This Family is on a Mission to Glorify God in the World, with The Kings – EM146
- How to Involve Children in Bringing Good News to the World, with The Coopers – EM145
- Amazing Stories from Myanmar: How to Involve Children in Ministry, with Justin and Josiah Steidinger – EM144
Let me know when they're all available!
If you want to know when they're all available together, just enter your name and email address in the form below. You'll be able to stay current with what's going on at Engaging Missions and we'll be sure to let you know when you can download the series.
We value our email addresses and we'll protect yours, too. We won't sell it or rent it out. And we'll do our best to only send you stuff that's worthwhile.