How to Create a World Changing Legacy of LoveEpisode 148 - Sean and Maayan Steckbeck
On this week’s episode of Engaging Missions, Sean Steckbeck and his daughter, Maayan, visit to tell of their recent adventures and of what God is doing. As a part of the current series on including kids in ministry, the two discuss ways for kids to serve in the Kingdom of God. They also share stories of how God has used children to bring miracles and healings to the nations (which is so exciting!).
Recently, Sean and Maayan had the opportunity to visit Myanmar and minister to the people there. They brought back some amazing stories about how God is moving there and how people are inspired by kids who are pursuing the Lord. From the testimonies throughout the episode, it is easy to tell that a great legacy is being laid in this family!
Want to listen to the Bible on the go? Download for free by trying out Audible.com (and help support the show)!
What we talked about
- [00:32] – Episode summary
- [01:51] – Introduction
- [05:41] – Letting kids experience the presence of God
- [09:54] – Dreams of the future
- [11:22] – Understanding family rhythms
- [12:54] – Resources for kids
- [15:57] – Seeing ministry as a gift
- [17:15] – How God is moving in Myanmar
- [20:02] – The impact lives on
- [21:54] – How children bring encouragement in ministry
- [26:43] – What impact has this trip made in you?
- [28:05] – The first step in involving kids in the Kingdom
- [29:24] – Contact info and parting advice (Sean on Facebook)
A tweet would be AMAZING!
More about Children in Ministry
This is part of a special miniseries on involving children in ministry. Check out the links below for more information about resources, ministries, and how some families are able to involve children of all ages in hands-on ministry.
- How to Create a World Changing Legacy of Love, with Sean and Maayan Steckbeck – EM148
- Kids in Ministry: How to Share the Good News Simply, with Tim, Lydia, and Caleb – EM147
- This Family is on a Mission to Glorify God in the World, with The Kings – EM146
- How to Involve Children in Bringing Good News to the World, with The Coopers – EM145
- Amazing Stories from Myanmar: How to Involve Children in Ministry, with Justin and Josiah Steidinger – EM144
Let me know when they're all available!
If you want to know when they're all available together, just enter your name and email address in the form below. You'll be able to stay current with what's going on at Engaging Missions and we'll be sure to let you know when you can download the series.