Continuing from last week’s episode, Bryan stays in hot seat as our guest interviewer, Scott McClelland, asks him about the podcast and everyday life. The questions range from topics about future plans for the show to using technology in ministry.
As the episode moves forward, a common theme seems to develop, which is the importance of relationships. Bryan expresses the importance of forming deep connections with other people in order to see Christ in them. After producing over 150 episodes of the podcast, he has come to know many fantastic people in ministry. These relationships have allowed him to learn more about God and His presence in other people.
What we talked about
- [00:27] – Introduction
- [02:01] – Seeing room for improvement
- [08:28] – Advice to those entering ministry
- [13:30] – What do you hope to do before you’re 50?
- [15:51] – The last place on the list
- [17:48] – Passing on family traditions
- [20:41] – If you could interview anyone, who would it be?
- [25:13] – Drawing Christ out of people
- [26:43] – Using technology in ministry
Founder, Host: Engaging Missions
A tweet would be AMAZING!
- Engaging Announcer: (name withheld)
- Audio Editing: Geoff Butterworth
- Show Notes: Gabby Oechsle