How to Make Disciples in the World: From Failing Husband to Church PlanterEpisode 177 - Andy Navarrete
Bringing many stories of transformation and reconciliation, guest Andy Navarrete tells how God absolutely changed his life. He also brings his 13- and 9-year-old sons to show how simple sharing the Gospel can be.
Andy and his family currently serve the community by going door to door and telling others of the Good News. They also work to disciple others and teach them how to better share the Gospel.
Through his testimonies of God’s goodness, you can quickly see how the Lord has radically impacted his life and the life of his family.
What we talked about
- 00:24 – Episode summary
- 01:47 – Introduction
- 02:16 – From rock bottom to reconciliation
- 13:57 – What has God been teaching you?
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come… For our sake, He made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.2 (Corinthians 5 vs.17, 21)
- 17:57 – Foundational Missions Leadership Moment
- 18:44 – The Kingdom of God is like a field
- 21:34 – The Three Circles model
- 23:31 – A feast of faith and fellowship
- 25:40 – The faith of a child
- 27:31 – What encourages you in difficult times?
- 31:46 – Next week on Engaging Missions
- 32:53 – Internet and book resources (see resources section below)
- 36:00 – A challenge for the coming week
- 37:50 – Stories from Mongolia
- 40:25 – Ways to invest in ministry