Praying for Boldness: How to Share the Gospel Without Fear in Church PlantingEpisode 184 - Braden Olsen
Our guest today, Braden Olsen, is changing the atmosphere of his college campus in Florida. He, along with other believers, work to spread the Gospel of Jesus and to disciple people in their community. He hopes to see many students across campus come to know Jesus.
With boldness and determination, Braden seeks to share the Gospel to as many people as possible. He has already planted a church on his campus, which they call “Dorm Church.” In the interview, he emphasizes the importance of reading the Bible and being obedient to God in all things. Through this humble submission to God, Braden has seen students receive the salvation God gives.
What we talked about
- 00:24 – Episode summary
- 01:58 – Introduction
- 02:30 – What do you do now?
- 03:09 – How did you get started in ministry?
- 04:22 – A time of growing
- 05:34 – Potential pushback
I’m just trying to kind of base my ministry off what the Bible says and try to learn from other people who I believe are following what the Bible says too.
- 06:25 – Meaningful verse
Seek first the Kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you. – Matthew 6, v. 33
- 07:15 – What has God been revealing to you?
- 07:56 – Stepping out in faith
- 09:24 – Contributing to the Kingdom
- 10:21 – Foundational Missions Leadership Moment
- 11:18 – What led you to Dorm Church?
- 13:42 – Ways to step into simple obedience
- 15:45 – What fuels your passion?
- 18:07 – Not carrying the weight of the world
- 19:08 – What you wish you had known
- 20:35 – Learning from experience
- 21:29 – Next week on Engaging Missions
- 22:57 – Building relationships across campus
- 25:11 – Where you are matters
- 26:12 – Internet and book resources
- 26:41 – How can we best pray for you?
- 27:37 – How can people partner with you?
- 28:09 – A challenge for the coming days
- 29:30 – Stories from Mongolia
- 32:47 – Reaching Muslims