Today, Rebecca Jefferson joins us to discuss the importance of domestic missions. She is originally from Maryland and serves in that area to spread the Gospel to others. The organization she works with, Open Air Campaigners, spends time on the streets sharing stories of Jesus.
As she shares about the ministry and her life, her love for Jesus becomes quite evident. To her, being a Christian isn’t about following Jesus to have a nice comfortable life. It’s about following Him because He is the treasure. Ministry is more than an obligation; it’s an act of love for what God has done.
How Rebecca Jefferson Got Started
What we talked about
- [00:24] – Episode Summary
- [01:45] – Introduction
- [02:14] – Who are you and what do you do?
- [03:48] – The value of domestic missions
I am with you always, even until the end of the age. Click To Tweet
The Gospel is not about you getting your best life now; it’s about Jesus. It’s about living your life for Him and about surrendering your life to Him.
- [09:45] – What is something that God has been showing you?
- [11:43] – Foundational Missions Leadership Moment
- [12:29] – From salvation to missions
- [18:01] – What do you do in Open Air campaigns?
- [19:48] – Illustrating the Gospel through art
- [21:30] – Keeping your focus on Christ
- [23:06] – Next week on Engaging Missions
- [24:08] – A great mindset in ministry
- [25:31] – Learning to see missed opportunities
Become a patron!The Engaging Missions Show is made possible, in part, by generous donations from listeners like you. If you'd like to know more about how you can be involved, visit our Patron Page.
Resources & Contact Info
- The Way of the Master by Ray Comfort
- Hell’s Best Kept Secret by Ray Comfort
- True and False Conversion by Ray Comfort
- Teachings by Paul Washer
- Website: midcitymissions.edifyhub.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: rebeccajefferson1
- Telephone: 240-556-8147
- Open Air Campaigners
- Social Profiles: