In the midst of ministry and missions, it can sometimes be hard to focus on the relationships being built (both with God and people). Stephen Hamilton joins us on the show to remind us of some ways to keep focusing on Christ and others, even when everything is going crazy.
From waking up early to scheduling well, Stephen works to make time to hear from the Lord and to pour into those around him. Working in his ministry in Florida, he seeks to minister to and mentor young people about Jesus. Day in and day out, Stephen is focused on glorifying God through the relationships he makes every day.
What we talked about
- [00:24] – Episode summary
- [01:49] – The positive impact of short term missions
- [03:59] – Transition from youth ministry to missions
- [04:56] – God speaks to us through others
- [05:36] – Opportunities to speak life
- [11:33] – How the Word goes throughout the day
- [12:57] – Continuing devotion during missions
- [15:58] – Encouraging others in their devotional time
- [17:36] – Keep on moving forward
Become a patron!The Engaging Missions Show is made possible, in part, by generous donations from listeners like you. If you'd like to know more about how you can be involved, visit our Patron Page.
- Audio Editing: Geoff Butterworth
- Show Notes: Gabby Oechsle