Connections can be crucial in bringing people to Jesus. Our guest, Mark McGoldrick, shares stories of how he has built relationships with people through working with Cru over the last 30 years. From millennials to marketplace managers, Mark shares the story of Jesus and sees lives transformed. These transformational stories have led to more people coming to follow Christ.
Even when he is not working with Cru, Mark tells people about the Gospel wherever he goes, even at the gym. During the show, he reminds us that even our hobbies can be used to expand the Kingdom of God. Through those hobbies, we can connect with people and show them the love of Jesus.
What we talked about
- 00:24 – Episode summary
- 01:32 – Introduction
- 01:51 – Ministry in an unconventional place
- 06:30 – Seeing the love of God in others
- 08:03 – What has kept you going in ministry?
- 12:27 – The many parts of Cru’s ministry
- 18:03 – How were you called into ministry?
- 24:07 – Evangelizing relationally across generations
- 30:03 – What has God been showing you over the last year?
If God does not pour His Spirit out on our nation, if we do not see hearts turning to Him by the hundreds of thousands, we are in a desperate place in our country.
- 34:25 – How can we best pray for you?
- 36:49 – A challenge for the coming week
- 39:40 – Closing comments
- 41:59 – A flurry of feedback