Ramon cares a lot about reflecting Jesus in everything he does. He takes many examples from Jesus’ life in how to lead others. In the U.S., he currently prays that groups will be open to working with others that are different than them. He reminds us that Jesus is the answer to problems today, just as He always has been.
What we talked about
- [00:24] – Episode summary
- [02:04] – Introduction
- [02:24] – The value of leadership training
- [03:18] – Revealing gifts of leadership
- [06:26] – A story of deep impact
- [08:31] – Why is leadership training needed in missions?
- [12:06] – Growing in cultural sensitivity
- [14:58] – Working in the Dominican Republic
- [18:23] – A conversation with God
- [20:07] – How did you move toward the call?
- [22:55] – A ministry of intersection
- [27:43] – How do you reconcile faith and inclusion?
My faith is not going to be compromised. I know where I land. - Ramon Pastrano IV #missions #leadership Click To TweetJesus Christ is the perfect solution to what we are facing today. - Ramon Pastrano IV #missions #leadership Click To Tweet
- [31:55] – Reaching new places through leadership
- [34:03] – Connecting the dots between culture and Christ
- [35:54] – Encountering Jesus
- [39:03] – What groups are impacted most by training?
- [42:40] – How can we connect with you?
- [43:30] – Good resources
- [44:41] – How can we best pray for you?
- [45:47] – Closing remarks
- [46:41] – Recommendations and reflections