God has some amazing ways of bringing things full circle. On this week’s podcast, Bob Druecker comes to talk about his work with the Karen people in the Nashville area. His story is filled with many twists and turns as God led him into this ministry. Because of the refugees from Karen, Bob was able to find his way back into ministry and help this community.
During the show, Bob shares various stories about his life. Also, he talks about a movie that was made based on his work with the Karen people through his church – All Saints. Through it all, God’s hand is clearly evident in his life and testimony.
What we talked about
- [00:24] – Episode Summary
- [01:55] – Introduction
- [02:19] – A transformation of the heart
- [08:09] – The moves of God for the underserved
- [09:45] – The story of the Karen in Nashville
- [15:09] – Results of being faithful
- [21:22] – Coming full circle in ministry
- [22:55] – What keeps you going in frustrating times?
- [24:07] – Changes in the future
- [26:19] – Unexpected events and adventures
- [29:54] – What is it like to come here?
- [35:23] – The emotional and spiritual needs of refugees
- [36:39] – How can we best pray for you?
- [37:28] – Closing thoughts
- [38:14] – Podcast recommendations and announcements