When you see life as an act of worship, then that worship can spread into everyday things like losing weight. In this episode, Jeremy Rochford joins in to talk about his ministry as a weight loss trainer. He was a worship leader for some time, but now he sees his training as a form of worship and ministry.
Jeremy shares about his own weight loss story and how God impacted him through it. He is passionate about weight loss and using it as a form of ministry. Because of his story, he is able to tell people about what Jesus has done in his life.
What we talked about
- [00:24] – Episode summary
- [01:43] – Introduction
- [02:07] – What would you say to the past you?
- [03:35] – The role of a worship leader
- [05:40] – Using talents for the Kingdom
- [08:08] – How did you let people into the team?
- [12:08] – Screening for issues of the heart
- [17:12] – Involvement in church plants
- [17:39] – Was weight an issue in ministry?
- [27:17] – The transformation of obedience
- [33:53] – Physical and spiritual change
- [40:06] – The eternal value of weight loss training
- [42:35] – How can we best pray for you?
- [44:09] – Closing thoughts
- [44:42] – Podcast recommendation and updates