In this special episode, Bryan’s dad, Gordon Entzminger, joins in to talk about his involvement with US MAPS. This organization, run through Assemblies of God, partners with churches across the US to complete construction and evangelism projects. Gordon and his wife participate in this ministry while also working part time.One noticeable part about Gordon is his strong relationship with the Lord. He talks about God’s faithfulness in his life, habits for spiritual growth, and how to walk in obedience. Also, he’s a reminder that a person is never too old to participate in ministry.
Listen to the Episode Below (0:25:38)
Want to listen to the Bible on the go? Download for free by trying out Audible.com (and help support the show)!
What we talked aboutGod says He would reside in our hearts when we prepare a place for Him. - Gordy Entzminger Click To Tweet
- [03:15] – What is the common thread?
- [03:56] – Signs of faithfulness
- [04:30] – Did you expect to be in ministry?
- [05:30] – Would you change your story?
- [05:49] – Seeing God’s provision throughout life
- [06:50] – Daily practices of faith
- [07:54] – What has God shown you this year?
- [08:25] – Bringing light to the path ahead
- [09:20] – The catalyst towards ministry
- [10:44] – Learning to depend on others
- [11:25] – What is US MAPS?
- [12:33] – A growth in perspective
- [12:51] – Requirements of ministry
- [13:45] – Maintaining focus on ministry
- [14:12] – The challenges of Kingdom work
- [15:03] – Making priorities
- [15:30] – What makes it worth it?
- [16:01] – Bearing fruit through the work
- [17:13] – Doing what matters
Become a patron!The Engaging Missions Show is made possible, in part, by generous donations from listeners like you. If you'd like to know more about how you can be involved, visit our Patron Page.
Resources & Contact Info
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recording and Editing: Bryan Entzminger at TopTierAudio.com
- Time Stamps, Summary, and Show Notes: Gabby Oechsle
FeedbackIf you'd have any comments or questions, you can always leave a comment in the show notes, leave a voicemail with SpeakPipe, or send an email to email@example.com.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”