Hearing about the many miracles of God can be really encouraging. These kinds of stories can give us hope and can remind us of God’s goodness. In this week’s episode, Kirk Devenney joins us to share his own stories of God’s miraculous works.
For more than thirty years, Kirk has been involved in ministry, everywhere from Zimbabwe, to Zambia, to Guatemala. In all those places, God has been at work to bring healing and hope to many people. Join in and hear about how the Lord has been moving all over the world in Kirk’s ministry.
What we talked about
- [00:33] – Episode summary
- [01:38] – Introduction
- [02:05] – What’s going on in your life?
- [02:44] – Time back in the States
- [03:11] – Feeling the call of God
- [04:27] – Many surprises when entering ministry
- [05:49] – Having difficult conversations with God
And the Lord spoke to me and said, ‘I want to deposit My calling profoundly in your life.'
- [07:03] – God’s call to obedience
The Lord spoke to me and said, ‘Obedience is better than sacrifice. I want you to obey this call.’
- [09:01] – The transformative works of God
- [14:17] – Why don’t miracles happen as often in the States?
- [16:13] – The need for prayer and fasting
- [17:23] – A hunger or a need
- [18:46] – A book on miracles and healing
- [19:42] – The word of the testimony
- [20:18] – What should readers get out of the book?
- [20:50] – Stories of God’s miraculous works
- [28:52] – Finding hope when the answer doesn’t come
- [30:36] – The blood of the Lamb brings life
- [34:41] – How can we best pray for you?
- [35:53] – Ways to connect
- [36:19] – Podcast recommendation and closing thoughts