As a church planter in the Detroit-area of Michigan, Robert works with a large Muslim population and ministers to them. He also disciples other missionaries and helps them remain faithful to what God calls them to. With humility and care, he encourages those around him to abide in Christ and obey His commands.
What we talked about
- [00:29] – Episode summary
- [01:58] – Introduction
- [02:16] – What do you do?
- [02:57] – How has your ministry changed you?
- [04:28] – The harmony of love and obedience
- [06:07] – Hearing the Voice of love
- [14:06] – Love as the motivation
- [15:03] – How did God lead you into ministry?
- [19:08] – Struggling between method and principle
- [20:36] – Learning from others in ministry