In the world, there are over 7,000 different people groups that have never heard of Jesus. Our guest, Duane Frasier, works with Joshua Project to make that number smaller day by day. He does this by researching about different people groups and communicating with missionaries who want to reach them.
The goal is to spread the Gospel to every people group that has not heard about Jesus. Their work has helped missions across the globe and has opened people’s eyes to the need for ministry. Through Duane’s work and the work of many others, people of every nation and tongue can hear the Gospel.
What we talked about
- 00:24 – Episode summary
- 01:19 – Introduction
- 01:34 – Working for the Joshua Project
- 02:30 – Exciting moments in ministry
- 03:47 – The purpose of the Joshua Project
- 05:07 – How have you seen this information used?
- 07:02 – Reaching the uttermost parts of the earth
- 08:09 – God’s faithfulness in times of transition
- 10:54 – How did you end up as a pastor in Mexico?
- 13:22 – What has God been showing you recently?
- 14:00 – A foundational Scripture
We get to be a part of ensuring that the glory of God is everywhere. - Duane Frasier Click To Tweet
The earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of God as the waters cover the sea. Habakkuk 2:14
- 15:40 – Realizing the need for missions
- 18:22 – What was the realization like for you?
- 20:22 – Maintaining passion and focus in ministry
- 22:05 – Learning to engage better
- 23:51 – Has there been anything that surprised you?
- 24:57 – The importance of gaining knowledge
- 25:48 – Suggestions for those interested in missions
- 27:42 – Internet and book resources
- 28:53 – How can we best pray for you?
- 30:29 – A challenge for the listener
- 32:11 – Closing remarks