When people think of Las Vegas, the nickname “Sin City” typically comes to mind. Austin Rumbaugh, however, sees it a little differently. Over the last few years, he has been working through Origin’s LIfe Movement to connect with people in Las Vegas and bring the Gospel there in a real way.
He talks about the importance of understanding the Kingdom of God. He also shares about why breaking bread with others is the best form of ministry. Austin hopes to use this movement to bring community, faith, and health to those in Las Vegas so that people can know about Jesus’ love for them.
What we talked about
- [00:24] – Episode summary
- [01:51] – Introduction
- [02:16] – What do you hope listeners will take away?
- [04:29] – The value of the one year plan
- [05:32] – What does loving others look like?
- [07:47] – The story behind Origin’s Life Movement
- [15:26] – Realizing the cry for God in the hearts of people
- [18:46] – What’s most surprised you with this ministry?
- [19:43] – Sharing God’s love with others
- [21:05] – How do you think of Las Vegas?
- [23:55] – Understanding the Kingdom of God
- [30:15] – Re-discovering the life in the Word of God
- [31:57] – Internet and book resources
- [33:07] – The beauty of breaking bread with others
- [34:48] – What are you believing God for?
- [39:21] – How can we best pray for you?
- [41:46] – Lessons from a Sunday school teacher