Oftentimes, ministry is closer than you think. Tom and Sarah Hall come to discuss their ministry in Kansas City and how they ended up there.
Growing up, Tom felt a call to missions, and he expected to work overseas. God had other plans, however, and led him to work in the States. He and his wife now train believers to be disciple-makers and spread the Gospel in their community.
Tom shares about his journey from pastor to disciple-maker and what God has been doing through the ministry. He and Sarah have continued to walk in obedience to the Lord’s calling, and look forward to where He is taking them.
Show Notes: http://engagingmissions.com/
Tweet Me: http://engagingmissions.com/tweetme
What We Talked About
- 00:24 – Episode summary
- 02:56 – Introduction
- 03:16 – A call to the unreached people nearby
- 06:29 – A fulfillment of the calling
- 07:14 – Pushing back the darkness
- 08:22 – A day in the life of ministry
- 12:51 – How has transition impacted your faith?
- 14:59 – The positive impacts of evangelism
- 19:50 – Walking out the vision of ministry
- 25:39 – How do you build up your network?
- 28:22 – The single, biggest need in equipping
- 30:11 – The importance of collaboration
- 34:17 – What would you say to a pastor of a replant?
- 37:18 – For those who want to reach the lost
- 40:13 – Internet and book resources
- 40:58 – How can we best pray for you?
- 42:31 – Thoughts from a funeral
- 45:20 – A book recommendation
Become a patron!The Engaging Missions Show is made possible, in part, by generous donations from listeners like you. If you'd like to know more about how you can be involved, visit our Patron Page.
Resources & Contact Info
- Website: tomandsarahhall.wordpress.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @twchall
- T4T: A Discipleship Re-revolution by Steve Smith and Ying Kai
- Pioneering Movements: Leadership that Multiplies Disciples and Churches by Steve Addison
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/engagingmissions
- Messenger: https://m.me/engagingmissions
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/engagingmission
- Leave a Voicemail: https://engagingmissions.com/voicemail
- Become a Patron: https://engagingmissions.com/patron
- Subscribe: https://engagingmissions.com/subscribe