Have you ever counted how many homes are in your community? Well, Ross Ramsey has, and he plans on knocking on every single door to let his town know about Jesus. Over the last year, he has worked with his church to train believers in making disciples. As his church has participated in ministry, there has been great spiritual growth.
For Ross, this isn’t about getting new church members. This is about building the Kingdom. His greatest vision is to join in whatever God is doing and to trust Him through it. God has already been moving, and it will be exciting to see what else He has up His sleeve.
What We Talked About
- [00:24] – Episode summary
- [02:31] – Introduction
- [03:02] – How did you come to Christ?
- [05:48] – On the other side of the door
- [07:38] – The impact of God’s work through ministry
- [09:32] – Sending out laborers into the harvest
- [13:01] – Talking Kingdom, not church
- [31:28] – What happens after a person accepts Jesus?
- [36:49] – Believing God for a greater harvest
- [39:54] – A vision for the future
Become a patron!The Engaging Missions Show is made possible, in part, by generous donations from listeners like you. If you'd like to know more about how you can be involved, visit our Patron Page.
FeedbackIf you'd have any comments or questions, you can always leave a comment in the show notes, leave a voicemail with SpeakPipe, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”