It started in a small Baptist Church, with a response to the Gospel. But that didn’t mean that Justin immediately jumped in and followed God wholeheartedly. But a few years later, God used Isaiah to call Justin back to Himself.
Years later, God used an adoption to redirect Justin and his family to Africa for a couple of years. While they were there, they met cultural challenges but God began to show them how to use simple, reproducible tools to share their love for Him.
Now Justin and his family are in North Carolina and he’s a Movement Catalyst pursuing #NoPlaceLeft.
This is his story.
Full Show Notes: https://engagingmissions.com/243
Show Survey: https://engagingmissions.com/2018Survey
Become a Patron: https://engagingmissions.com/patron
What We Talked About
- 01:19 – About Justin White
- 01:54 – How did you come to faith in Christ?
- 03:31 – What part of Isaiah 6 stood out to you?
- 04:30 – What did that “sending me” look like as you started to walk with Christ?
- 05:59 – What does a Movement Catalyst do?
- 10:41 – How is what you were doing in Africa different from what you're doing now?
- 12:11 – Is it ever difficult to keep that kind of perspective?
- 13:24 – What's God been showing you over the last few months?
- 14:49 – How has God grown your ability to trust Him?
- 16:29 – What are the residencies that you're offering?
- 19:33 – What happens when your investment never really takes root?
- 20:47 – How important is cross-cultural ministry with what you're doing?
- 25:17 – What has to change in our lives if we're really going to start pursuing Movement?
- Broken for Lostness and Repentance
- Understand your identity from Scripture
- Understand who you can share your faith with
- Learn how to start or transition a conversation to the Gospel
- Plan and prioritize time
- 27:43 – What happens when people begin walking in obedience to God?
- 29:09 – Justin’s prayer requests
- Family – especially daughters
- That God would continue to raise up laborers
- Wisdom & Strategy
- 31:18 – Volunteer Resource Guide
- 33:03 – Listener Feedback
- 35:03 – Show Closing
Become a patron!The Engaging Missions Show is made possible, in part, by generous donations from listeners like you. If you'd like to know more about how you can be involved, visit our Patron Page.
Resources & Contact Info
- Website: https://noplaceleftrdu.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justin.white.7906932
FeedbackIf you'd have any comments or questions, you can always leave a comment in the show notes, leave a voicemail with SpeakPipe, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”