Andrew Foster is one of the most passionate people you’ll ever meet. He’s on the show to share about his prison ministry which also involves a local coffee shop. Having been in prison himself, Andrew has seen the Lord’s love for those behind bars.
He heard the Good News and became a Christian while in jail, and now he wants to see others come to know Jesus. Through his ministry, he houses people transitioning out of prison, showing them the love of Christ. He also runs a local coffee shop and tells others the Gospel. Andrew’s love for God and others is evident, and his joy is contagious!
Full Show Notes: https://engagingmissions.com/245
What We Talked About
- [00:24] – Episode summary
- [01:18] – Introduction
- [01:43] – Drawing near to the marginalized
- [04:07] – Remaining tethered to God’s redemptive work
- [08:20] – How do you keep going in ministry?
- [12:34] – Regaining a joy for salvation
Any recovery model that you read, the number one element in all of those is hope. And what better way to instill hope in people than introduce them to the Good News of Jesus Christ?
- [33:52] – Participating in God’s redemption
- [37:43] – How can we best pray for you?
- [42:40] – Closing thoughts
Become a patron!The Engaging Missions Show is made possible, in part, by generous donations from listeners like you. If you'd like to know more about how you can be involved, visit our Patron Page.
Resources & Contact Info
- Website: https://inspiration-ministries.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @InspirationMinistriesINC
- Telephone: 260-333-6707
- Facebook: @engagingmissions
- Messenger: @engagingmissions
- Twitter: @engagingmission
- Leave a Voicemail
- Become a Patron
- Listen for Free
FeedbackIf you'd have any comments or questions, you can always leave a comment in the show notes, leave a voicemail with SpeakPipe, or send an email to email@example.com.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”