In ministry, it’s important to remember that perfect love casts out fear and brings healing. Kenton Moody talks about the power of simply loving your neighbors. He has been ministering in El Salvador for almost ten years. Kenton sees the country as his home. He started a school in the community and is a pastor at a local church.
Since he was nine, Kenton felt called to missions. He has obeyed the Lord in His call, and he has seen God’s faithfulness through it. During the show, Kenton shares stories of God’s miracles and work. By obeying God and loving his neighbor, Kenton has impacted communities in El Salvador.
- Send a Message: https://engagingmissions.com/contact/
- Send a Voicemail: https://engagingmissions.com/voicemail
- Full Show Notes: http://engagingmissions.com/247
What We Talked About
- [00:23] – Episode summary
- [01:16] – Introduction
- [01:41] – What is El Salvador like?
- [03:21] – Growing in love for a nation
- [04:21] – God’s call to ministry in El Salvador
- [06:32] – Love is the key ingredient
- [08:05] – What changes would you like to see?
- [10:32] – God can use anyone
- [12:07] – How did you know God’s call?
- [15:22] – The impact of obedience
- [18:17] – Asking God, “What now?”
- [20:07] – Seeing God’s faithfulness in retrospect
- [25:37] – The way to stop the violence
But I also believe we have to be in the ministry and business of rescuing people. And to rescue them, you have to do more than simply preach at them. You have to be involved in their lives.
- [29:53] – A message for those called to stay