The process of missions can be a long and beautiful one. For Chris and Joi Copeland, they have been waiting to go to Ireland for four years. They are currently raising support and are almost fully funded. Their ministry focuses on leadership development, church planting, and serving the community. It all centers on bringing hope to the hopeless.
Chris and Joi share about how God called them to Ireland. They have many stories of God’s faithfulness and provision over the last few years. Their desire is to see the people of Ireland come to know God and find hope in Him.
- Full Show Notes: http://engagingmissions.com/249
- Upcoming Topics: http://engagingmissions.com/2019Q1
- Be a Patron: http://engagingmissions.com/patron
What We Talked About
- [00:23] – Episode summary
- [02:05] – The beauty and problems of a country
- [03:12] – What are some of the needs in Ireland?
- [04:09] – Addressing the current struggles
- [06:08] – Staying present in the moment
- [07:10] – Keep on keeping on
- [07:27] – How did God call you to Ireland?
- [08:57] – Trying to be on board with God’s call
- [10:23] – Conversations with family and friends
- [12:35] – Being active in ministry
- [14:29] – Learning to walk by faith
- [18:54] – Leaning on the Scriptures
- [20:17] – Catching the vision for missions
- [24:19] – How do you tie it all together?
- [25:34] – Looking ahead to the future
- [26:19] – The process of fundraising
- [27:34] – Giving draws you closer to Christ
- [30:26] – Pushing towards 100 percent funding
- [31:38] – How close are you to your goal?
- [32:20] – Ways to support the ministry
- [33:17] – How can we best pray for you?
- [37:02] – Closing thoughts