God loves to work in and through our weaknesses. He is very good at taking what little we have and multiplying it for thousands. Jordan Raybon visits Engaging Missions to share about how God has been doing that in his ministry. Jordan is a pastor from Tennessee who is living in Brussels, Belgium with his wife and son. He describes his church in Belgium as one that is thriving and growing.
Jordan shares about working in a multiethnic setting in Belgium. He also talks about the importance of making the Gospel understandable to a different culture while not watering it down in any way. Jordan reminds us to lean on God and to follow Him wherever He leads.
Full Show Notes: http://engagingmissions.com/251
What We Talked AboutTake your godliness seriously. @jordanraybon Click To Tweet
- [00:24] – Episode summary
- [01:51] – What is your church like?
- [03:29] – Creating a welcoming community
- [05:06] – God’s revelation in transitions
- [11:29] – The partnership drive with Engaging Missions
- [13:35] – Resting on God’s sufficiency in ministry
- [16:10] – Many ways to learn the same lesson
- [17:34] – Sharing the Gospel in your heart language
- [24:02] – Ministering in a multiethnic setting
- [26:24] – Entering into a new culture
- [31:30] – Concerns of contextualizing the Gospel
- [34:27] – What advice would you give yourself?
- [42:24] – How can we best pray for you?
- [44:59] – Closing thoughts
Become a patron!The Engaging Missions Show is made possible, in part, by generous donations from listeners like you. If you'd like to know more about how you can be involved, visit our Patron Page.
Resources & Contact Info
- Facebook: @engagingmissions
- Messenger: @engagingmissions
- Twitter: @engagingmission
- Leave a Voicemail
- Become a Patron
- Listen for Free