Growing up in East Germany, Marcus Rose saw Jesus work in his family and in the country. When he was fifteen, he felt a call to ministry while Germany was still divided by the wall. Four years later, Marcus and other believers went to schools around town to share the Gospel to people.
As Germany changed, Marcus experienced a crisis of faith. He wasn’t sure how to keep following God’s call. Eventually, in Thailand, he re-committed his life to God.
Since then, Marcus has been planting house churches and discipling believers in Germany and across Europe. He sees discipleship as an important part of ministry. He hopes to grow in boldness as he continues to obey Jesus and His call.
Full Show Notes: http://engagingmissions.com/253
What We Talked AboutThe Gospel has to be shared. That was the first thing that I saw. – Marcus Rose Click To Tweet
- [00:24] – Episode summary
- [01:54] – A time before the wall came down
- [05:03] – Facing a crisis of faith
- [08:16] – Experiencing the changes in Germany
- [09:47] – What led you to Thailand?
- [12:39] – How did that shape what you are doing now?
- [16:23] – Learning to love difficult people
- [18:01] – Focusing on the fruit of the Spirit
- [20:35] – The difference between fruit and success
- [27:59] – Multiplication needs discipleship
- [33:15] – How can we best pray for you?
- [36:26] – Closing thoughts
Become a patron!The Engaging Missions Show is made possible, in part, by generous donations from listeners like you. If you'd like to know more about how you can be involved, visit our Patron Page.
Resources & Contact Info
- Facebook: @engagingmissions
- Messenger: @engagingmissions
- Twitter: @engagingmission
- Leave a Voicemail
- Become a Patron
- Listen for Free