God loves to use each person’s gifts to lead others to Jesus. Our guest today, Jonathan Frederick, has an entrepreneurial podcast that he sees as ministry. On his show, he interviews different types of people and works to show them God’s love.
Jonathan shares about his desire to be fully who God wants him to be. He also talks about his struggles of fitting in and how that’s influenced his life. Sometimes, taking risks can be scary, but God gives us strength to do it. Jonathan reminds us of that on this episode.
Full Show Notes: http://engagingmissions.com/254
What We Talked AboutFollowing the Lord is actually going to provide you with the life that’s far more abundant than anything else. – @hustleyourtweet Click To Tweet
- [00:24] – Episode summary
- [02:06] – How do the pieces fit together?
- [04:10] – Podcasting, videography, and consistency
- [05:11] – Opening up doors for relationship
- [11:51] – Following the Lord’s leading
- [16:55] – Why were you afraid to win?
- [18:21] – What keeps you going when things are hard?
- [21:10] – Transitioning to being proactive
- [24:47] – Who is your show for?
- [26:25] – How can we best pray for you?
- [27:31] – Engaging Missions updates
Become a patron!The Engaging Missions Show is made possible, in part, by generous donations from listeners like you. If you'd like to know more about how you can be involved, visit our Patron Page.
Resources & Contact Info
- Website: http://thehearthealthyhustle.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @hearthealthyhustle
- Twitter: @hustleyourtweet
- Instagram: @hearthealthyhustle
- Facebook: @engagingmissions
- Messenger: @engagingmissions
- Twitter: @engagingmission
- Leave a Voicemail
- Become a Patron
- Listen for Free