When the Church is obeying Jesus, communities and neighborhoods become better. Our guest, Gregory (pseudonym), shares about his ministry in Cyprus, which includes a church, a coffee shop, and a ministry training school. He cares deeply about sharing the Gospel to the Muslim world.
Over the last few years, Gregory has co-led a church in Cyprus and trained students at Exile Ministry Training. Part of that training includes making and selling coffee and wine in the community. This allows students to learn about business and to reach out to the community. Gregory talks about his thankfulness for God’s faithfulness and His willingness to use him in Cyprus.
Full Show Notes: http://engagingmissions.com/255
What We Talked AboutIt’s by God’s mercy that we have the privilege to serve. – Gregory Click To Tweet
- 00:23 – Episode summary
- 02:05 – An ongoing desire to be in ministry
- 02:24 – Why Cyprus?
- 03:21 – Seasons of doubt and renewed faith
- 06:30 – How did your experience shape you?
- 07:47 – The origin story of ministry
- 10:31 – Impacting the community at large
- 12:53 – What has been your greatest challenge?
- 14:04 – Equipping others to serve the Muslim world
- 18:13 – For those who are skeptical of monasticism
- 25:06 – Appreciating the deep goodness of Jesus
- 27:11 – How is the school structured?
- 32:00 – How can we best pray for you?
- 34:17 – Closing thoughts
Become a patron!The Engaging Missions Show is made possible, in part, by generous donations from listeners like you. If you'd like to know more about how you can be involved, visit our Patron Page.
Resources & Contact Info
Exile Cyprus Website: http://exilecyprus.com/
- Facebook: @engagingmissions
- Messenger: @engagingmissions
- Twitter: @engagingmission
- Leave a Voicemail
- Become a Patron
- Listen for Free