Obeying Jesus’ commands is important if you want to be His disciple. One of those is to go into all the world and share the Good News. Bevin Ginder joins the show to talk about mobilization and its role in the Great Commission. For him, whenever he is working with other believers, he is discipling.
Growing up on the mission field, Bevin felt called to be a mobilizer through a dream, a concert, and a class. Now, he and his wife live in Cambodia and serve as leaders with Youth With a Mission (YWAM). His hope is to see churches learn how to send out missionaries and join in God’s work all over the world.
Check our our sponsor:
Megavoice – Creators of the Solar Powered Audio Bible
Making the Good News Accessible for All
Full Show Notes: http://engagingmissions.com/256
Show Notes in Your Inbox: http://engagingmissions.com/subscribe
What We Talked AboutIf I’m working with other believers, I’m discipling them. – @globalcast Click To Tweet
- [00:24] – Episode summary
- [01:33] – Thanks to our sponsor – Megavoice
- [02:51] – Introduction
- [03:38] – How did ministry get started for you?
- [05:10] – Moving from vision to passion
- [07:10] – What does it mean to be a missions mobilizer?
- [08:42] – Connecting mobilizing and discipleship
- [10:06] – Fulfilling the role in every church
- [11:02] – The state of vision casting in the US
- [14:16] – Seeing the value of others
- [15:32] – What needs to happen to send more people?
- [17:18] – Forming a mindset of missions
- [19:38] – How do you bridge the gap?
- [22:50] – Transforming how we view the world
- [25:06] – Creating a sense of ownership
- [26:59] – Moving from manipulation to ministry
- [28:48] – How can we best pray for you?
- [31:04] – Closing thoughts
FeedbackIf you'd have any comments or questions, you can always leave a comment in the show notes, leave a voicemail with SpeakPipe, or send an email to email@example.com.
Resources & Contact Info
- Website: GlobalCast Resources
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @ginderb
- Twitter: @globalcast
- Linkedin: Bevin Ginder
- WhatsApp: +17196493661
- Facebook: @engagingmissions
- Messenger: @engagingmissions
- Twitter: @engagingmission
- Leave a Voicemail
- Become a Patron
- Listen for Free
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”