It can be hard to believe that slavery is still real. Listen as Cory Nickols shares not only the reality of slavery right now, but also how God, through Destiny Rescue, is setting people free from slavery.
Child Sponsorship: http://engagingmissions.com/love
From the Red Sea to the resurrection, God is the One who sets people free. Cory Nickols joins in God’s freedom work by rescuing children from trafficking around the world. He works for Destiny Rescue, an organization in Thailand and Cambodia. The group rescues about 5 kids a day from sex slavery and helps the children find healing in Jesus.
Cory has been working with Destiny Rescue for seven years. He writes, speaks, and shares testimonies about what God is doing through the organization. He believes that God has rescued us so that we can rescue others.
What We Talked About
- 00:24 - Episode Introduction
- 01:28 - Sponsor a Child with Love Never Fails International
- 02:28 - Introducing Cory Nickols
- 03:12 - Working to rescue others
- 05:04 - What led you to this passion?
- 18:58 - Seeing the eyes of freedom
- 20:28 - God’s heart for children
- 23:00 - Building trust with rescued kids
- 24:54 - The size of the task
- 26:28 - Revealing God’s glory to people
- 28:45 - Stories of transformation
- 34:00 - Wanting to rescue them all
- 35:36 - Ways to be involved
- 39:16 - How can we best pray for you?
- 41:34 - Episode Summary
Resources & Contact Info
- CoryWebsite: http://corynickols.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @corynickols
- Destiny RescueWebsite: http://destinyrescue.org
- Facebook: @destinyrescue
- Twitter: @destinyrescue
- Instagram: @destiny_rescue
- Facebook: @engagingmissions
- Messenger: @engagingmissions
- Twitter: @engagingmission
- Leave a Voicemail
- Become a Patron
- Listen for Free
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Mentioned in this episode:
Consider Partnering with Megavoice Audio Bibiles
Megavoice provides solar-powered audio Bibles to make the Good News accessible to all. Please take a moment to see what they're doing and consider whether they might be a good fit for your giving.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy
Blubrry - https://create.blubrry.com/resources/about-blubrry/privacy-policy