God loves to use each person’s gifts to lead others to Jesus. Our guest today, Jonathan Frederick, has an entrepreneurial podcast that he sees as ministry. On his show, he interviews different types of people and works to show them God’s love.
Jonathan shares about his desire to be fully who God wants him to be. He also talks about his struggles of fitting in and how that’s influenced his life. Sometimes, taking risks can be scary, but God gives us strength to do it. Jonathan reminds us of that on this episode.
What We Talked About
- 00:24 - Episode summary
- 02:06 - How do the pieces fit together?
- 04:10 - Podcasting, videography, and consistency
- 05:11 - Opening up doors for relationship
- 11:51 - Following the Lord’s leading
- 16:55 - Why were you afraid to win?
- 18:21 - What keeps you going when things are hard?
- 21:10 - Transitioning to being proactive
- 24:47 - Who is your show for?
- 26:25 - How can we best pray for you?
- 27:31 - Engaging Missions updates
Resources & Contact Info
- Website: http://thehearthealthyhustle.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: @hearthealthyhustle
- Twitter: @hustleyourtweet
- Facebook: @engagingmissions
- Messenger: @engagingmissions
- Twitter: @engagingmission
- Leave a Voicemail
- Become a Patron
- Listen for Free
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Mentioned in this episode:
Consider Partnering with Megavoice Audio Bibiles
Megavoice provides solar-powered audio Bibles to make the Good News accessible to all. Please take a moment to see what they're doing and consider whether they might be a good fit for your giving.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy
Blubrry - https://create.blubrry.com/resources/about-blubrry/privacy-policy