So, you're interested in being on the Engaging Show. That's great!
We'll record your story and make it available online. You can share it with your partners and supporters and I'll share it with the existing Engaging Missions Show audience.
Let's start here
The typical listener to the Engaging Missions Show feels called into the marketplace but cares deeply about missionaries and missions work, church planting, and sharing the Gospel. In order to provide as much value as I can for my listeners, I connect with people who are involved with missions and ministry on a variety of levels. Because of that, we interview guests who fit a few different profiles.
- Full-time missionaries in North America and abroad
- Church Planters / Disciple-Makers
- Missions Pastors and ministry leaders
- People who have been on short-term missions trips
If you're interested in connecting with new people and having an impact on people you've never met by sharing stories of God's faithfulness, let's keep going.
As a guest of the Engaging Missions Show, you will
- Encourage and inspire missionaries and the folks “back home”
- Share your delight in what God is doing
- Share stories about the tough times and the victories
- Share resources you’ve found useful
- Help people understand what your life is like
Your story could encourage, challenge, inspire, and guide people you've never met. That’s the beauty of sowing and reaping.
The truth is, we don’t know for sure what God will do with your story. Your story could be guidance for somebody who feels called to missions but doesn’t know where to start. Or for somebody who is waiting on God for the answer to a problem or challenge in ministry. You might connect with a like-minded missionary who is a great connection for mutual support in missionary. You might connect with and inspire people and organizations who are looking for missionaries to partner with and to help support.
I fully expect that as a result of this show, people will:
- Come to know Christ
- Increase funding for missionaries
- Increase their prayer for missions
- Take short-term missions trips
- Be effective in ministry
- Be encouraged by what God is doing
- Be inspired by what God can do
- Find new ways to encourage missionaries
- Meet new like-minded people
- Delight in the Kingdom of God
Start the booking process today!
Maybe not directly. Maybe not in ways that you or I ever know about before we die. But this is what I believe God is and will be doing.
In everything, I believe the Kingdom of God will be advanced and that people will come to know Christ because of what is happening here. This isn't a “magic bullet.” I'm not trying to take the place of God. We – you, me, and others – are just planting, nurturing, and harvesting as God leads us and provides growth.
Guests need to be involved in missions or ministry
I'm looking for people who are either directly or indirectly involved in missions, but that doesn't mean that I only interview full-time foreign missionaries. It's WAY bigger than that. I'm interested in people and organizations connected to missions in a variety of ways.
- Missionaries (homeland or foreign)
- Church Planters / Disciple-Makers
- Ministry Leaders
- Organizations that provide missionary training
- Organizations that provide short-term and medium-term missions opportunities
- Organizations that provide resources, services, or products that are made specifically to help missionaries
Does this describe you?
- Are you an “Evangelical” Christian?
- Do you work hard and trust God?
- Do you care deeply about the Kingdom of God?
- Do you have a deeply passionate relationship with Jesus?
- Do you delight in what God is doing and where He has you?
- Do you look for opportunities to invest in the growth and support of others?
- Are you willing to share real-life stories of challenges as well as victories?
- Do you understand that some stories and statistics should not be shared if they could compromise security or effectiveness of other Disciples on certain parts of the world?
Note: It's OK if we need to change or conceal names and places for security reasons. Just let me know when you contact me.
If you’re interested in being on the Engaging Missions Show and you really resonate with what we're all trying to do here, you might be a great fit for an interview. If so, there are still a few details we’ll want to work out.
First, pray. Pray for God’s direction regarding whether you should contact me for an interview. This is the MOST IMPORTANT step. It trumps all the others. I’ll be praying, too.
Then, If you feel like God would have you move forward, use the contact form below to get in touch.
I'm really happy to share your stories and resources. I make accommodations where I'm able. That said, I do rely on some technology to make this work and to produce a high-quality show that sounds great. It’s ideal if you can make sure you have access to:
- A quiet place to record
- High-speed internet access
- A desktop or laptop computer with either Chrome or Firefox browser
If you have challenges with those, please make sure that you mention that when you contact me. They’re not always show-stoppers, but we’ll need to create a plan to make the most of your time.
And, when we're all done, I'll definitely want your help connecting with even more great people like you.