So, you're interested in being on the Engaging Show. That's great!If you're on the show, we'll record your story and make it available online. You can share it with your partners and supporters and I'll share it with the existing Engaging Missions Show audience. But first, let's talk about the show and the audience. If you'd like the opportunity to share what God's done and sow into the lives and ministries of our listeners, keep reading…
The Engaging Missions CommunityThe Engaging Missions Show draw a wide range of engaged and passionate listeners with a variety of missions and church planting involvement.
Want to be on the show?
Where We're From
- In the United States 75% 75%
- Outside the United States 25% 25%
- Vocational Ministry 50% 50%
- Non-Vocational or Bi-Vocational Ministry 50% 50%
Length of Subscription
- 0 – 6 Months 16.7% 16.7%
- 6-12 Months 33.3% 33.3%
- 12+ 50% 50%
- Male 61% 61%
- Female 39% 39%
- 18-24 4% 4%
- 25-34 16% 16%
- 35-55 27% 27%
- 45-54 26% 26%
- 55-64 17% 17%
- 65+ 11% 11%
Your story could encourage, challenge, inspire, and guide people you've never met. That’s the beauty of sowing and reaping. Of course, we don’t know for sure what God will do with your story. Your story could be guidance for somebody who feels called to missions but doesn’t know where to start. Or for somebody who is waiting on God for the answer to a problem or challenge in ministry. You might connect with a like-minded missionary who is a great connection for mutual support in missionary. You might connect with and inspire people and organizations who are looking for missionaries to partner with and to help support.
Guests need to be involved in missions or ministryI'm looking for people who are either directly or indirectly involved in missions, but that doesn't mean that I only interview full-time foreign missionaries. It's WAY bigger than that. I'm interested in people and organizations connected to missions in a variety of ways.
- Current and former vocational and short-term missionaries
- Current and former church planters (traditional church, house church, etc.)
- People who lead organizations that provide long-term or short-term missions opportunities or support
- Authors and speakers who provide resources for church planters or missionaries
What I ask of youThis show really isn't about me or you. Ultimately, it's about two things:
- Highlighting God
- Providing valuable content for our listeners
- That you help me understand who you are and what we can draw from in order to allow you to speak to the things you've seen God do in your life or ministry.
- That you do the best you can to help me create a high-quality recording (the quietest location you can find to record, the best internet access you have available, and the best microphone you have access to).
- That you be as open and honest as you can without creating any security risks for people you may be connected to.
- That you'll work with me to help shape the conversation “in the moment.”
What you can expect from me
- I will do my best to provide an opportunity for you to highlight what you've seen God do in your life and ministry.
- I will communicate with you before, during, and after in order to help you be prepared (I don't do “gotcha” interviews).
- I will do my best to provide an environment that allows us to be mutually encouraged by our conversation and allow that encouragement to overflow to our listeners.
- I will do my best to provide every precaution you feel is necessary to preserve your security and allow you and the people you're connected with to continue to travel and minister wherever God has called you – even if that requires that we omit some details or use a pen name.
A few other details
- Not all interviews are published.
- Sometimes the publishing schedule changes.
- All interviews are edited.
- Edits aren't sent for approval.