Aaron Palmquist grew up in a Christian home but went through some dark times. As we talked about the ups and downs of his life, it became clear that God had His hand on Aaron’s life.
Now Aaron’s heart is to make disciples wherever God has him. He focuses on people who are far from God and leads others to do the same.
Aaron’s History with God
Aaron is a bivocational minister who operates in the marketplace and has never been to Seminary. He grew up in a Christian home but went through some very dark times.
Throughout his childhood, he often wondered if he had given his life to Christ but was always reminded that he had. Unfortunately, he couldn’t remember having done so.
Later, when he was struggling with depression and thoughts of suicide, he realized that Jesus was the only way out. So he made the choice to follow Christ.
Though his life didn’t transform immediately, he began to see progress and followed the Lord as best he could. Until college.
After a few years of running from God, his life began to turn towards God again. Continue reading
- Missions Trip to Africa with Gabby Oechsle – EM043
- Bibles for China with Wendell Rovenstein – EM042
- How Photographers Can Help Break the Cycle of Poverty with Joshua MacLeod – EM041
- EM040: Living in Community in Thailand with Caleb and Tracy Lorensen
- EM Special Edition: O Come O Come Emmanuel
- EM039: International Leadership Development with Lee Heyward
- EM038: Church Planting, Discipleship, and Spiritual Warfare with Curtis Sergeant
- EM037: The Sweet Refuge in Banos Ecuador with Donna King
- EM036: Effective Ministry, Overwhelm, and Spiritual Growth with Anthony Petrillo