Are YOU wondering what to do with your summer vacation? Maybe considering a mission trip but not sure whether it’s REALLY worth the money? After all, there are a lot of arguments against spending a few hundred or even a … Continue reading
If you’re struggling to find time to read the Bible, maybe this will help you. I know that this one change I’ll share with you today has really helped me and doesn’t take more time from my schedule. Instead, it … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered why some ministries and charities seem to struggle to secure financing? I mean, sometimes people serving the most worthwhile causes always seem to struggle to fund the work God has given them. And, let’s be clear, … Continue reading
He’s been in Kenya for the past two years and is planning to return in a few months. Over the last two years he’s been working with Suba Environmental Education of Kenya (S.E.E.K), which was founded by Don and Nancy Richards. With his involvement in S.E.E.K. he’s been able to offer training programs in schools, minister to widows and orphans, and has started a few things that we discussed in this interview.
Life in Ministry
Curt shared that his life in ministry isn’t all that different from having a job. In fact, he has a job – ministering at S.E.E.K. He teaches environmental studies in schools every day and leads Bible studies. He has days off and regular work hours just like the rest of us. It’s just that his work is a little different. Continue reading
- What about the people you’re NOT praying for?
- Have You Considered Armchair Missions?
- EM017: Supporting National Missionaries with Tony Evans of Mission Voice Network
- EM016: Church Planting Multiplication with Jay Judson
- EM015: Uncommon Missions Destination with Brent and Temple Cundall
- EM014: Helping Missionaries Manage Their Support with Paul Yoder of DonorElf
- EM013: Around the World in 9 Months with Laura Beth Harbin
- EM012: Caring for Orphans in Ecuador with Denise Piñeiros
- Prepare Before Your Mission Trip