Are YOU wondering what to do with your summer vacation? Maybe considering a mission trip but not sure whether it’s REALLY worth the money? After all, there are a lot of arguments against spending a few hundred or even a … Continue reading
If you’re struggling to find time to read the Bible, maybe this will help you. I know that this one change I’ll share with you today has really helped me and doesn’t take more time from my schedule. Instead, it … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered why some ministries and charities seem to struggle to secure financing? I mean, sometimes people serving the most worthwhile causes always seem to struggle to fund the work God has given them. And, let’s be clear, … Continue reading
An atheist from Eastern Europe encounters the Living God. He comes to the US to enter full-time missions. What happens next? Amazing things!
Get ready to hold on for the ride!
Join us this week as Pavo Ivanov (pen name for security reasons) shares the grace of God in his life and his 13 years of experience in missions.
Right now Pavo is in a US city and is the program director for City Church Network. They make disciples among unreached and unengaged people groups. Their focus is on training individual disciples to make more disciples.
I learned a lot in just a few short minutes from Pavo and I think you’ll experience the same. Continue reading
- EM025: Focus on People with Chris Morgan
- EM024: Insights from a Teacher in a Thailand Coffee Shop with Samara Murtaugh
- How I use Free Tools to Connect and Schedule Meetings
- 3 Steps to Feature Amazon Products on a WordPress Page or Post
- EM023: Next Stop, Belfate Honduras with Jordan Boom
- 4 Free Tools for Setting up Remote Meetings
- EM022: Missional Community and Discipleship in Peru with Steve Bremner
- 3 Things I Learned from Setting up Over 20 Interviews
- EM021: Returning to Ukraine with Caleb Suko